Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

Lulu Guinness Birchbox March 2014


I was really excited when I heard that Birchbox were teaming up with Lulu Guinness for their March 2014 box. If you don't want any spoilers of whats in the box, look away now!


All of the products are sample sized, here is whats inside the box:

Benefits Stay Don't Stray primer. This is meant to make your concealer and eyeshadows stay in place all day and night. The shade is in light/ medium.

Dr Brandt Pores No More. This is a mattifying pore refiner that is a light shade. The consistency isn't silicone based but isn't a heavy duty cream either, it's light and disappears into the skin in seconds.

English Laundry No.7 For Her. This perfume is a sweet (but not sickly sweet), floral sent that just reminds you of spring and summer. This beautiful fragrance is defiantly one to buy.


Korres Citrus Body Milk. I adore this product because if your like me and hate moisturising than this is the one for you. The formula is light that soaks right into to your skin, so don't worry about having to wait for it to dry. Scent wise is a fresh citrus smell, not to overpowering but on me it doesn't last, which is unfortunate.

Molten Brown rhubarb and rose replenishing hand cream. When I first tried this product I was in love. Not only does it protect and nourish my hands, it smells so heavenly and lasts for a really long time.

Lastly a sweet treat that is wrapped in a Lulu Guinness spring/ summer' 14 collection wrapper!


You can purchase the Lulu Guinness March box -here

No comments:

Post a Comment