Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Makeup Bag Essentials


Makeup is a must have to have in your purse if your a girl who likes to touch up now and then during the day. Being me I find it hard to regularly keep whats in it updated on a daily basis but I find myself always chucking in these basics to get me through any day.

To start off with I make sure I take a light/ medium coverage foundation out with me. The Bourjois Happy Light foundation is a lightweight yet build-able coverage making it the perfect one for those girls who go from day to night. For those night girls this is a good choice as it doesn't have SPF in so you'll look the same colour in any kind of photos. Having a brush is also handy I really like the Real Techniques buffing brush as it makes your skin look flawless.


Next is a rather new purchase of mine, Soap & Glory kick ass concealer. I am head over heals for this concealer as it comes with two different coloured concealers, one pink toned to cancel out any blue/ purple under eye circles, and the other green toned to cancel out any red blemishes. This handy little compact not only comes with two concealers but a small version of Soap & Glory's one heck of a blot foundation which is a translucent powder that sets your makeup without making you look cakey. Seriously this stuff makes your makeup last!



Lastly, lips. To start I must have a lip balm. My lips suffer so much but Blistex MedPlus keeps everything in check. Every girl must have options especially me, my picks are Mac's glaze lipstick in hue. A very pretty pinky/ nude to suit every skin tone. I love the finish of this lipstick because it doesn't show every crack and flake off and its moisturising on the lips too! Last but certainly not least is another new purchase. Ive wanted a lipgloss that isn't sticky and one that stays on the lips. Maybelline's Colour sensational shine gloss in Glorious Grapefruit is a gorgeous natural pink that gives you a fresh natural look.


What are your makeup bag essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment