Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Deep Sleeper


After not getting much sleep recently I was grabbing this to help me switch off and sleep. Before I bought this I was convinced that these sorts of sprays were gimmicky and didn't actually work, but was I wrong, yes! The first time I used this I sprayed it on my pillows to hopefully send me to sleep quickly and it did. As the product says 'deep sleep' I can say that my nights sleep was a long and peaceful one. The second my head hit that pillow and inhaled the calming oils of lavender, vetivert and wild camomile I was fast asleep.

In the past I have tried a few others but I found that the scent was too strong and made me even more awake but with thisworks spray Ive found that the scent isn't too overpowering but just enough to calm you down and relax. As an added bonus it also makes your pillows and duvet smell really good and fresh!

Need a good nights sleep? Try this! - here 

No comments:

Post a Comment