Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Solar Powder


Over the past 3 months I have been continuously using this as my bronzer. I find it hard to find a good bronzer in the drugstore that is just the right shade and mostly matte. The Soap & Glory's Solar Powder has been around for a long time but somehow I was reluctant to buy it even though all the hype. When I first tried it I was a little sceptical about the pink overlay that was over the upraised letters but I wiped that away and the pinkness was gone.


The bronzer itself presents two shades one dark and matte and the other light with a little shimmer running through it. The two shades swirled together create the perfect sun kissed look as it's not too dark and looks very natural on the skin. The powder is really creamy making it an easy to blend product. I apply this under my cheekbones, on my temples then down my neck in a number 3 shape, to bronze up my skin. Although my love for this product it is slightly let down by the packaging as its cardboard making it very breakable and not purse friendly. But that doesn't stop me from using it as the product inside is fantastic quality.

Have you tried any Soap & Glory products?

No comments:

Post a Comment